We take initiative and ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
Prepare for success
- Make a first release planning as part of co-preparation and update it regularly based on actual burned story points.
- Prepare release notes.
- Make sure mobile app can be release in stores.
- Have a go live plan when a complete new hosted environment is introduced.
- Plan for timely knowledge transfer to Managed Services
- Team is confident and proud with the release.
- Product Owner is happy and has accepted the release.
- Managed Services has the required knowledge and has accepted the release.
- Managed Services will execute the release to production
Definition of Done
- Smoketest on production environment succeeded.
- Celebrate with “vlaai”.
Real Life Example